Estonian Crop Research Institute announces public competition for the position of RESEARCHER/ SENIOR RESEARCHER in the field of rye plant breeding in the Jõgeva Plant Breeding Department.
- breeding of rye varieties;
- participating in agrotechnology and rye breeding projects;
- arranging and conducting breeding;
- managing your team;
- publishing the research results;
- collecting and conserving genetic resources;
- analysing the data.
Required qualifications: PhD or equivalent qualification in agronomy, biology, or plant genetics.
Required language skills: Proficiency in Estonian and English at the level required for the job.
Terms and conditions:
- Employment Type: Full-Time (40 hours a week)
- Starting at: ASAP
- Application deadline: 20.10.2021
- Duration of the employment contract: permanent
- Salary starting from 1725 euros (gross) per month on researcher position and 1995 euros (gross) per month on senior researcher position.
Kandideerimiseks vajalikud dokumendid:
- a letter of application to the Director;
- curriculum vitae (CV);
- a copy of a document (including its annexes) which shows the candidate to hold the required qualification;
- a list of published research papers;
- at the request of the participant, other documents or materials considered important.
To apply for the position, please send the documents by post to ETKI, J. Aamisepa 1, Jõgeva alevik, 48309, Jõgevamaa or electronically to the e-mail aadress firstname.lastname@example.org with the keyword «Rye researcher competition» at the latest 20. October 2021.